Welcome, Guest ( Register | Login )

Types of Documents You will need to File a Medical Malpractice Claim Listing ID: 662787

Number of Times Viewed: 65

Classified Ad Info

  • Price:
  • N/A
  • Listing Began:
  • Apr 17-9:28
  • City
  • Philadelphia
  • State
  • Pennsylvania
  • Zip Code:
  • 19102
  • Country
  • United States
  • Phone:
  • (267) 587-6240
  • Tags
  • Madicalmalpracticeat

Place Free Ads


If you feel like you were a victim of medical malpractice, or that you did not receive proper care while in the hospital or other healthcare facilities, you have the right to file a lawsuit against your caregiver or the entire facility for medical malpractice.

The more you have, the better chances your attorney have at securing your compensation. If you do not have an attorney, feel free to reach out to a medical malpractice lawyer in Philadelphia Eric H. Weitz and schedule a consultation today. You have no legal obligations, and he will help you deal with your situation from a legal standpoint.