Welcome, Guest ( Register | Login )

Failure to Collect or Pay Sales and Use Tax? Contact Zuckerman & Mata Listing ID: 619376

Number of Times Viewed: 265

Classified Ad Info

  • Price:
  • N/A
  • Listing Began:
  • Aug 17-13:21
  • City
  • Fort Lauderdale
  • State
  • Florida
  • Zip Code:
  • 33394
  • Country
  • United States
  • Phone:
  • (754) 201-3536
  • Tags
  • Taxlawyer

Place Free Ads

Photos ( » All Full Size Images )


If you sell goods in Florida, you have to get a sales and use tax permit from the department of revenue. And this type of permit is not transferrable. You have to obtain your own business permit. By using this permit you can collect and pay your business tax. When you fail to pay sales and use tax in Florida, it can result in a serious penalty.

The Florida Sales and Use Tax Law Attorney Ira L. Zuckerman represents individual and business clients with tax issues involving the Florida Department of Revenue and the federal government. Contact Zuckerman & Mata today your state sales tax issue with an experienced tax lawyer. Schedule a free confidential consultation by calling us at 954-922-1975.