Term: Long-term role (12 months+)
Start date: Immediate
• Ability to design, architect, and implement production level Kubernetes orchestration on the private cloud.
• Previous experience is a must with production level Kubernetes.
• Networking experience is required around BGP and Networking architecture skills (including address design in a challenging environment), and planning for migration between old and new plans.
• Help develop networking-oriented Kubernetes controllers (e.g. an f5 controller), help with designing security policies, best practices, etc.
• Maintain high availability for all of the services we manage, while also implementing the infrastructure solutions that our product teams need in order to succeed.
• Minimum overall experience of 10 years. Preferred 15+ years.
• Previous experience operating a large-scale, high-uptime dev/production environment on a private cloud based on VMWare or preferably OpenStack.
• Ability to stand up in front of fellow architects to explain good practices on Kubernetes.
Min Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Systems or related or combination of education/training and/or progressive experience